There are five rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.
My 11 Random Things
1. It pi$$es my husband off to no end that i hardly respond at all to his tickle attempts. i have perfected my tickle sensation blockers.
2. i think my husband looks like ewan mcgregor
3. my mom is the most embarrassing basketball fan ever…what 16 year-old grocery store bagger wants to talk to the weird 60 something lady about so-n-so’s free throw average or how such-n-such needs to set more picks…really mom?!? (i know, not technically about me but it had to be said
4. my dream car is a woody jeep wagoneer converted to run on vegetable oil and electricity
5. my little sister and i sound pretty close to exactly alike on the phone…my brother never gets it right…and probably wouldn’t even get it right if he ever called us on our own cell phones
6. i love making lists and it is actually a self-soothing practice for me (hence why i jumped all over this blog post activity)
7. i recently died my hair red and kept dying it red hoping it would take the hint and just be red. alas, it did not take said hint and babies don’t allow for root touch-ups to be scheduled in so i am back to blah brown
8. my little sister and i steal each other’s ideas all the time without knowing it until we argue over who gets to use it.
9.i like greek/roman statues missing appendages and other body parts
11. i have lots of girl crushes…scarlett johansson, kate beckensale, dita von teese, emma stone, amanda bynes, zoey deschanel
Beca’s Questions (technically i think i didn’t need to include these but why not)
1. If you had to put 3 things in a time capsule for future generations, what would they be?
braveheart dvd, super troopers dvd & a portable dvd player
2. What is one skill/craft you wish you could perfect?
managing money or at least playing the lotto…then i wouldn’t have to manage it.
3. If you had to describe yourself in senses, how would you smell, feel, color, taste, etc?
I would smell like vanilla, feel like a crispy autumn day, be the color of mint green, and taste like peanut butter (i may already taste like pb)
4. How do you take your coffee or tea?
coffee – flavored to the point of not tasting like coffee. tea – w/ milk & honey
5. What is your favorite junk food/go to snacks?
i am so junk food moody. however, even tho i am not a super big fan, you put a bag a Doritos in front of me and i will finish it like it is my job and i am going after a promotion
6. Describe the wall in front of you. What color is it, what’s hanging on it?
cream colored w/ a giant window and a creative (if i most say so) curtain treatment
7. If you could keep any animal for a day, without fear of getting maimed or killed, what animal would it be?
a cheetah or a fox bat
8. Have you ever sewn anything? If so, what was your best project?
Yes…i guess the pillow cases that a cross-stitched cats on for my g-ma
9. Who in your family do you think you are most like?
my mom (gasp, did i just admit that?!?!?) and/or my little sister who is also mostly just like my mom
10. It’s Sunday afternoon, what do you wish you were doing?
11. What was the first blog you started reading regularly?
A Beautiful Mess!
Amy Morby‘s questions
1. What is your spirit animal? (This is mostly a joke. Roll with it.)
2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
i don’t get embarrassed very easily altho my husband tries… i would say my whole 1st marriage was pretty embarrassing
how about chris farley as a chippendale’s dancer riding patrick swayze as a centaur
4. What is playing on your iPod right this instant?
pandora radio…w/ black keys, blink 182, astroid galaxy tour, the ting tings, johnny cash, and big band oldies as my quickmix
5. What is your dream place to live? If money and practicality weren’t issues?
ireland or scotland
6. What do you want to be when you grow up?
something that pays me enuf to support my family comfortably and still afford a special shoe closet filled w/ shoes of every color in vintage styles
7. If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be and why?
the violen…i played for a year when i was in the 5th grade and then switched to percussion…altho i did get to hang out w/ all the cutest band geek boys, i still wish i had stuck w/ violen
8. If you had to wear one last pair of shoes every day for the rest of your life, what pair would it be?
my lime green and teal adidas running shoes
9. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? (Mine is donuts, FYI. Serious.)
corn chowder from au bon pain w/a pb&j made by my mom
10. Would you rather kiss a wookie or an ogre?
my husband is a wookie so i am going to say wookie
11. What is your favorite part about spring?
planning the garden i never get around to planting and taking pictures of nature at it’s brightest
my 11 questions
1. what is your least favorite pasta shape?
2. is my cat etner gay or still just experimenting b/c my other male cat is the only other being in the house that will put up w/ his endless attempts at copulation?
3. if your inner dialogue had an accent it would be…?
4. if you could live in any time era other than now you would choose…?
5. biggest regret from high school (mine has a name…garrett)?
6. i am gonna need (name three things that pop into your head)…
7. i wish i was more…
8. would you rather have back hair growth patterns like your dad or ear hair growth patterns like your grandpa?
9. j.d. or turk?
10. what is your idea of heaven?
11. song that makes you want to make out like back when you were in high school?